Data protection compliance cannot be overlooked without risking severe penalties including fines, reputational damage and claims from individuals. Training key individuals in an organisation is essential but can be expensive and time consuming.
We have developed a desk top training programme which explains the essentials of GDPR through case studies and multiple choice questions.
- Topics covered include:
- Understanding GDPR
- How to deal with a Subject Access Request
- What to do in the event of a Breach
- CPD Accredited.
- Competitive price.
- Management information available to organisation.
- Can be accessed from any PC or digital device at any time, saving travel time and expense and giving flexibility for the organisation and the individual User.
How it works
- The organisation purchases a licence for an agreed number of Users.
- The User is given a code and accesses the training in their own time from any digital device and on completion receives a CPD certificate.
- The organisation is provided with the date the course is completed.
|Up to 20 licences - single licences||£25 each|
|Up to 30 licences||£750 (£15 per licence)|
|Up to 50 licences||£600 (£20 per licence)|
|50 licences and above||£750 plus £10 per licence|
|Above 250 licences||Please get in touch on 03300 55 25 30 or [email protected]|
How can Affinity Resolutions Help?
We understand the needs of an organisation to use an outside business. With our unique legal, practical and marketing approach we will ensure that we create for you a bespoke agreement which both meets the GDPR and allows you to carry on your business as you wish